Provillus Results Over Time
During the past 24 months, Provillus has been in the limelight. It seems to have developed a love, hate following. There appears to be a split consensus; some think it’s wonderful, some think it’s detestable and a few websites make flagrant claims regarding the effectiveness of Provillus along with other natural treatments for hair loss.
Because of the discrepancy surrounding Provillus, I decided to make a purchase and have been using it during the past 12 months. Following is my objective and truthful review and my experience during my use of Provillus.
What is Provillus?
The claim surrounding Provillus is that it is the market’s most superior hair loss treatment. But, as with any type of natural product, it is possible that it will be ineffective in your case. No product is always 100 percent effective for 100 percent of the people – the genetic make-up of each individual is so varied that it’s difficult to develope a perfect or all-inclusive health product! And that’s the truth!
What complications may arise while using Provillus?
1) Waiting time may be as long as six months: While this is possible, my hair loss began to slow down within the first two to three months and my exposed area started to see new hair developing. But, some individuals may have to wait six months before they are able to see an obvious change. My guess would be that your overall health, genetics and the time you begin to use Provillus for women are all pertinent factors.
2) Doesn’t work 100 percent of the time: Now that I’ve made that statement; you may find that you’ve had little to no success with Provillus. This is always a possibility. Look, there isn’t a treatment on earth, regardless of how cutting edge it may be, that will work for every individual all the time. There are just too many differences in our make-up for the existence of a flawless cure!
3) Potential side-effects: While the indication is that there are no adverse side-effects produced by Provillus, there are occasions when individuals fail to follow the directions and even double up or take a triple dose. They erroneously believe this will accelerate the process.
Doing this is NOT RECOMMENDED – Provillus review has the potential of creating a number of symptoms which might include a scalp that becomes overly dry and somewhat itchy or such severe conditions like dizziness or chest pain. So, as long as you follow the directions and instructions, it is doubtful you will be affected by side effects, except, of course, if you have an allergic reaction to a component of Provillus.
So, why then, did I decide to purchase Provillus?
The reasons I joined the large numbers of Provillus users who suffer from hair loss are numerous:
1) Holistic, safe and inexpensive alternative: To begin with, products treating hair loss, such as Provillus, are the simplest and least expensive option. If you think about it, hair pieces or customized wigs often cost hundreds of dollars; transplant surgery typically runs around $10,000, is not included in your health coverage and is a prolonged and painful process.
2) Trustworthy, high caliber components: Provillus is included among a few scarce products which treat hair loss that include both Minoxidil and Azelaic Acid.
Minoxidil has been approved by the FDA and successfully blocks a hair loss hormone known as DHT; and Azelaic Acid effectively encourages hair growth. These are only two of the holistic ingredients included in Provillus. Other natural ingredients include Biotin, Pumpkin Oil Extract and Saw Palmetto and more.
3) Both males and females have their own formula: As a scientifically formulated product, Provillus was developed to consider the hormones of both male and female. So, one formula is geared toward men and one toward women. With two separate formulas, Provillus is safe for both genders and gives the specific user a better shot at success.
4) 90 day money-back guarantee: Provillus is the product of a reputable company. They are not going to disappear overnight with your hard earned cash. They believe in what they are doing and helping as many individuals with their hair loss is their primary goal. For this reason, they are extending a 90-day-money-back guarantee. If, for some reason, you are unhappy with the results you get, you have the option of receiving a full refund.
5) Discreet, order online: Most individuals who suffer from hair loss (myself included) are somewhat embarrassed about our receding hair line or bald spot. We really have no interest in advertising the fact that we are trying a product to alleviate the situation.
Fortunately, Provillus doesn’t need a prescription and you can order in the privacy of your own home at your discretion. When it arrives, no one will be aware of the type of product it is – it is packaged discreetly and your billing statement will only indicate Provillus.
Provillus: The End Result?
When the day is done, you will either love or hate Provillus. But, if you happen to be one of the millions of individuals suffering from hair loss, and it is beginning to affect your overall well being or social life, then the best thing you can do is take that first step and purchase Provillus or other organic product made to treat hair loss.
Since you have 90 days to try it with a money-back guarantee, you really can’t lose. I also understand they have a promotion available. They are offering two additional months of Provillus for FREE. Maybe this is one more reason to investigate Provillus.